Professional Pirate Shows - Daily Costume Contest - Kids, Tweens & Adults!
Pet Costume Contest (Sat. only) - Photos with Mermaid - Pirate Wedding Ceremony (Sat. only)
Pirate Marketplace - Kids Pirate Ship - Pirate Encampment - Mermaid Treasure Hunt
Introducing Tinker Bell (Look-a-Like) - Lunch with Pirates at the Greek at the Harbor (11:45 - 12:24)
FREE Admission | FREE Parking | FREE Shuttle
What's New at Ventura Harbor Pirate Days in 2014
- 1. Photos with Tink & Smee (Look-a-Likes)
- 2. Reece Ryan Kids On-Land Pirate Ship
- 3. #PirateSelfie Instagram Contest - Enter to Win $100 in Village Gift Cards
- 4. More time for Photos with the Mermaid 11AM-3PM near Carousel Stage
- 5. Pirate Wedding Ceremony on Saturday, July 19 (only) at 11:15AM at Carousel Stage
- 6. Loads of Pirate Vendors at the Marketplace + New Village Shop & Dine Specials
- 7. Mermaid Treasure Hunt Now Open from Noon-4PM
- 8. Lunch with the Pirates at The Greek at the Harbor 11:45AM-12:45PM both Saturday & Sunday
- 9. Daily Pirate Costume Contest with New Tix to Various Theme Parks
Ventura Harbor Pirate Days Schedule
Ventura Harbor Village Pirate Days Shop & Dine Specials
- Driving Directions
Parking Information for Pirate Days
- Ventura Pirate Days has a FREE SHUTTLE Parking lot NOON - 5 PM located at corner of Harbor Blvd./Schooner Dr. directly across from Four Points by Sheraton at Ventura Harbor, with overflow parking at the dirt lot at the end of Schooner Drive. Easy parking with two shuttles running every 10-15 minutes drops you off right in front of the festival. Riding the shuttle is FUN!
- Free parking also available on Spinnaker Drive, at Harbor Cove Beach at the end of Spinnaker Drive or in Ventura Harbor Village parking lot.
- FREE rides on the Downtown-Harbor Trolley from 11 AM - 11 PM both Saturday and Sunday from locations downtown, Harbor Blvd. hotels, Pierpont community and Rhumb Line The Sunset Restaurant.